Friday, October 8, 2010

For Cotton Babies

How do I encourage a creative artistic spirit in my children?

My way to encourage my children to be creative and artistic is to just show them as many new and different things as I can. They are little sponges and take everything in.

I love to paint so when I am feeling creative I also set up my oldest son with his own paints and we are creative together.

The world is such a new and exciting place for them. I just try to let them learn about new things, encourage them to try new things, and to not be afraid of something new. Sometimes I think I should follow my own advice and not be afraid to try something new.

I love that Cotton Babies is trying something new with their new line of printed diapers and are not afraid of some people disliking the new prints. I think the world would be a pretty boring place if everyone liked the same things and had the same points of view on everything. I love the new bum Genius artist series and cannot wait to see what is next and who the next artist is! You can check them out at www.cottonbabies.com or www.bumgenius.com . Looking forward to what is next Cotton Babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment