Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The little things that make me happy

It's the little things that make me happy. Don't get me wrong I could have very expensive taste but I get more pleasure out of finding something I love on sale or clearance for just a fraction of the original price. I love to shop at thrift stores and also love hand made items. Someday I really want to learn to crochet and knit.

I get such joy out of small things like a new favorite coffee mug to drink my morning cup of coffee, hearing the birds chirp early in the morning, hanging clothes on the line and watching them blow in the breeze. I love the first smile from my kids in the morning, they Wake up so happy and are just so glad to see ME every morning! I know this probably won't last but right now in this moment I am trying to enjoy these beautiful smiles every morning as long as they will give them, before they are grown and gone.

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things"
~by Robert Brault

I hope I enjoy these little things forever and take time to just enjoy the simple things that are the most beautiful things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment